Area Adventist Hides Light Under Bushel, Starts Fire

Instead of shining his light all around the neighborhood, local Adventist Luke Warm made the ill-advised decision to hide his light under a bushel earlier today.

A mere spark from Warm’s light got a fire going inside the bushel and soon all the other bushels that had been left around his backyard were more than warmed up by the initial bushel’s glowing.

Warm frantically sought to douse the growing emergency with a shower of blessing.

He finally found a hose and was able to put out the bushel flames right before the arrival of firefighters who’d been called by Warm’s nextdoor neighbor / former kindergarten Sabbath School teacher. She had never been able to get Warm to pay attention during “This Little Light Of Mine.”


You’ve had your fix of satire. Now head over to Adventist Today for current events updates, analysis and opinion on all things Adventist.